London 2012. A deadly virus is released on a late night tube. In seconds 23 innocent commuters die a horrible death. Chief Inspector Moore of new Scotland Yard’ anti terror unit is assdigned the case. before he can begin his investigations another attack occurs in a Camden pub and suddenly London is a city under siege.
Bio Defence inc. a shadowy goverment organization is enlisted to work with the terror unit to determine whether the country is under attack from an international terrorist group. But is it? Moore suspects that these that bio terrorism attacks are somehow connected and go all the way to the highest level of government .
Miranda phillips is back pulling the strings: hell bent on revenge in amy way she can destroying all her enemies in her quest to eliminate the ultimate prize, Jonathan Savage. Can Moore stop the deadly game of cat and mouse before the U.K. goes into meltdown.
Blowback is a thill a minute roller coaster ride and a fitting follow up to Final Diagnosis.
Jonathan Savage runs one of the world’s largest software companies. His successful life seemingly collapses when he discovers that he has an inoperable brain tumour, and has just months to live. Instead of simply waiting to die, he arranges his own demise by hiring an assassin to kill him. However, Savage will not make it easy for the killer, as he goes on the run across four continents eluding his executioner. During the chase, Savage discovers that he is an integral part of an elaborate set-up, in which his death is vital to the outcome of a global conspiracy. Now, apart from avoiding his own death, he has to save his company and the people around him. Final Diagnosis a fast-paced thriller with twists and turns throughout that will keep the reader guessing until the very last page.
Don’t Just Take My Word For It!
See full-resolution versions here.
Amazon Customer Reviews
- "What a ride!" What a ride! I had been recommended to read this book by a friend and all I can say is...thank you! From the beginning, Mr. Walters leads you through intrigue, romance, passion and lots of action. A fun read that I had trouble putting down.
- "Great Book!"I heard about this book, and since I normally don't have time to read a book these days, took my time to start it. However, like the Stieg books, once I started it I couldn't put it down. I like thrillers, and this book delivers. I think this story would make a great movie.
- "Can not put it down" This book moves with a fast pace and takes you between New York and Bali in a whirlwind fashion. I was captivated from the start and raced through it in 2 nights. That is a record for me. Paul Walters style is fresh, fast and action packed and it is a perfect "airport novel". I loved it and can see a movie coming out of this. I want to read more from this author.
- A Page Turner "A Page Turner"One of a very few recent reads that I did not want to put down until I finished it. Great plot fast paced! Don't miss it.
- "Couldn't put it down" What a fantastic story! It's been a long time since a book grabbed my attention right from the start, and then never got boring. I think I set myself a new record for speed reading, because I just had to know what was going to happen next. I'll definitely be recommending. Finally a thriller that keeps you interested, but not confused.
- "Keeps you on the edge of your seat" This is an excellent fast paced novel from a new author. It had my attention from the first chapter. There are unexpected twists and turns and you are just not absolutely sure where it will end up until the very last page. Can't wait for the next one from Mr Walters.
- "More please" A great read a good yarn with more in the series -Son of Savage perhaps? Couldn't, put it down.